Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Merry Days

I'd like to take this time to thank you all for stopping by my little blog now and again, and for buying Auntie B's Wax products. It's been a very wonderful year, and I hope to see you all throughout 2009 too.

This Christmas season has been an especially nice one for me, and I hope peace, good cheer, sweet goodies, and graciousness touch all of you this season.

I leave you with my favorite (currently) video. When I saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra perform this live I wept openly, like any overly sentimental holiday freak like me would do. It was truly majestic. Paenney and Fojo, if you watch this, take note of the ring (hee hee!).

Merry Christmas to you all, and I'll be back in 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...