Monday, August 10, 2009

Vote For Me! (Because You Know You Love Me)

Hey everyone! I'm shamelessly begging for your votes. The members of HandmadeMN are conducting a contest where you can vote for your favorite entry in the Monthly Challenge. This month's theme is Circus. I've entered my most fabulous Circus Wagon Wheels bottle cap magnets. It's a set of six, and not only is it an entry to the contest, it's also up for sale at my shop.

HandmadeMN is a group of Minnesota (and some fringy Wisconsin) artisans. We all work hard to keep beauty, funk, and sass in the world. Support your local artists by buying directly from them. They'll love you for it, and you'll love what they have to offer.

Even if you don't vote for me, check out the contest and all of the cool entries. Vote now. It's your duty and privilege. Voting ends midnight, August 18.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...