Thursday, October 15, 2009

Questionably Calm

What was supposed to be the action-packed-full-of-production month has started out to be one of the most relaxing months of the year. Granted the month is only half over and I’ll probably be sorry I’ve been kicking back doing things like reading magazines and watching TV, but I feel like I’m recharging. The house is actually in some semblance of order and I’ve even prepared some of the evening meals for a change. (Kisses to Husby who has been cooking so much he’s decided he would like to start a new culinary career. Go for it I say!)

The Auntie B’s Wax business is going through some kind of, I don’t know, weirdness. I hope “weirdness” doesn’t hold a negative connotation because I definitely don’t think what’s going on is bad. There’s just an air of change about. Seems there’s a metaphorical calm before what could be some very positive upheaval. The thing of it is, I can’t put my finger on what that upheaval involves. But I’ve experienced this feeling plenty of times in my life, and it always ends up with some new adventure.

This time of year I’m usually busy getting ready for multiple shows prior to the holiday season. I’m presently preparing for only one. Usual calm, like I said earlier. What does it mean?

Some might say I’m getting tired of the business and am slowly giving it up. I don’t think that’s the case. I like what I do and from the success I’ve experienced so far it’s obvious others like what I do too. Perhaps I’m resting up to reach farther. Maybe there’s greater success in store for me. Or different success.

All I can do is wait and listen. The suspense is killing me!

1 comment:

CatchAStar Creations said...

way to go for your hubby! It is always nice when they are supportive! I went through the same thing when I was in grad school. DH had to do most of the cooking, and boy did I appreciate it!!

Way to go with the relaxing too!! :D That is always a great feeling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...