Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Be Mine


I love this. It's a cross-stitch project I've done which I scanned into the computer and made into blank note cards. I've scanned quite a few of my projects and offer boxes of note cards for sale at craft shows as well as some stores.

And speaking of stores, I've found myself longing to expand my sales into the world wide web. There were attempts to make sales through this blog; however, I think I could be represented better elsewhere. That's where Etsy comes in. I love the website and I love a lot of the stores it holds.

When I set up a store on Etsy, I'll make a notice of it on this site. I'll offer many things from beeswax, paraffin, and palm wax candles, a variety of products from the bottle cap collection, and an assortment of other products handmade by yours truly, Auntie B. I'll even offer cute little cross-stitch note cards.

Stay tuned. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...