Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Love Bottle Caps!




These are some bottle cap magnets I just added to my my Etsy shop. They are sold in sets of four. I never knew how much fun these could be to make; they're almost addicting. In fact, I've been going a little crazy this week because I ran out of the special adhesive I use to glue the image onto the bottle cap, and it seems delivery is especially slow.

Coming soon are more magnets, bottle cap and otherwise, drink charms, note cards, note pads, and of course candles.

Also, be sure to tune in to the Friday episode of The Martha Stewart Show, as Etsy is going to be featured.

I've been having a wonderful time working in the Etsy community, getting to know the artists there, learning the ropes of posting, and of course looking at all the wonderful items for sale. I think I'll add a weekly feature to this blog where I highlight some of my favorite shops.

Until then, I'll hope for a speedy delivery of my glue so I can get busy on creating more bottle cap treasures. I'll also be working on items for a spring boutique and possible upcoming craft shows, to be announced later.

2 comments:

Nils Kick said...

nice bottlecaps, how much did you pay for it?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...