Friday, October 03, 2008

What's In A Name?

What's in a name? I was given the name Sara. When I became an auntie my name morphed into, due to the discovery of rhyming words and a huge sense of silly by my tiny nephew, Auntie B. When I started this business years ago (that little nephew is now an adult!) I couldn't have come up with a better name than Auntie B's Wax. I also answer to the name Beehead.

I began pouring wax over a decade ago and am still enchanted by the process of candle making. My fingers are desensitized to extremely hot temperatures because of it. That's not such a bad thing.

Bottle caps have also become a necessary part of my supply inventory as my bottle cap magnets, pins, and drink charms became popular the minute I started making them. This made me very happy.

Other magnets have also found their way into my production regimen. Naughty pulp fiction and bizarre sheet music artwork

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...