Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Crazy Auntie B


A few years ago someone told me I ought to open up a business on the world wide web and I fought it with all my might. My candles need to be sniffed in person, I thought. My trinkets aren’t done justice by the camera lens. It was only a couple of years after that my Etsy shop was opened and what fun it’s been. I love being online and I’ve met lots of really nice people I wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity to meet.

But wait, there’s more! Now, not only do I have an online shop but also a presence on Facebook and Twitter! I know, I’ve stepped into the 21st century at long last. Knowing all of you have been connected to these sites for years I’m just here to say, stop by and visit some time. Give me a comment or two. Tell me what you think. Peek into my life, and let me peek into yours. I love getting to know my customers.

Now for the fun part. Freebies! Here’s all you have to do:

1. Fan my Facebook page and/or Follow me on Twitter and

2. Leave a comment on this post with your Facebook and/or Twitter user name so I can Friend/Fan/Follow you, and also so I can contact you if you are a winner.

If you are already my Fan or follow me on Twitter, you can enter too! I'd never give a demerit for loyalty. Just leave a comment with your Facebook and/or Twitter info.

Ten Fans and Followers will be selected at random to receive a holiday trinket from Auntie B’s Wax in time for Christmas. Enter before November 30, 2009. Winners will be announced on December 1.

Ooh, I can hardly wait to see who I'll meet next! What a fun way to kick off the holiday season!

1 comment:

Jane Carlstrom said...

HI Sara, As a long time fan and follower, highly recommend your blog to others. Your views and commentary as well as you gorgeous candles and fun geegaws (bottle caps) are the bees knees.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...