Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make A Joyful Noise

These monks visit us from their monastic aerie, high in the ascetic and self-abnegating environs of Molalla. There, they obediently eschew the accoutrements of modernity and live lives of denial and high drama. Alas, these freres, as is the wont of many fraternal orders, have taken vows of silence, as signs of their devotion to demands higher than those of mundane carnality and banal essentialism. But the Bible says "make a joyful noise unto the Lord." Adhering to their vows and following the words of God may I present:

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Oh my gosh, I had to get out my dictionary to look up half those words so I'd know what the heck the monks were actually up to! The video was fabulous! Thanks for shedding an irridescent glow on my mundane, tedious existence in the moment that is present.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...