Friday, February 15, 2008

The Flu

After months of watching so many people get so sick, I finally got it. The fever, the cough, the plugged sinuses, the achy fatigue - it was all mine for a week. Needless to say, I was very unproductive during those long and dreary days.

But I'm coming back, slowly but surely. I received a shipment of twenty one-ounce bottles of fragrance oil, all chosen to reflect the upcoming spring and summer seasons. I've been making dozens and dozens of votives with the new scents, and will have a difficult time deciding which ones to add to my line. Coconut Lime Verbena is a shoo-in. Pomegranate is also one of my favorites. Another fragrance that is especially nice, Spring Rain - very fresh and light. There are florals, berries, fruits, and melons. There are tropicals, countrysides, and meadows. How can I narrow it down to four or five?

While I'm going through the process of pouring and testing I'm also warming up to Etsy.com. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have a few things to offer over there.

Today I'm grateful to be drifting around the house without a fever. My routine is returning at the rate of my strength. Soon enough I'll be back to sipping wine rather than Nyquil.

Stay well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...