Thursday, March 13, 2008

Late Night Musings

I'm compelled to write an entry tonight, but I really have no idea what to say. I'm tired.

Being new to Etsy has taken up a lot of my computer time. I want to learn as much as I can about the site and its inner workings. I haven't had a huge turnout at my shop yet, but the chatter going around says sales have been slow lately. Hopefully things will pick up for everyone.

Coming soon is the Chickadee Boutique. It's a cozy little boutique owned and run by a very seasoned professional. She treats her customers and artists very well. Shopping there makes you feel like you're spending the afternoon in the country. Perhaps it's the little cottage in which she displays the wares. Or maybe it's the smell of the wood-burning stove she has going on chilly days. No matter, the Chickadee Boutique is a must-see if you are in the area. If information on this isn't on my sidebar yet, it will be shortly.

I've also got scoop on a craft show taking place at a winery, which might be the perfect venue for my drink charms. I'll be posting pictures of those at a later date.

Looks like this is going to be a pictureless entry. I'm going to be taking a few photos in the next fews days as I've treated myself to an extended weekend from my day job. There will be candle pouring, magnet making, drink charm beading, and yes, even some housework going on around here. I have so many dust bunnnies I've taken to naming them.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Jane Carlstrom said...

Good for you, Yes it does take some time to figure out Etsy. My sales there are never gang buster, but it does help the overall picture and helped me to do better overall last year.

Hope it will work wonderfully for you.

Your naming the dust bunnies made me chuckle - probably as I need to do the same. : D

Hugs, Jane

Margins. said...

Your comment on my blog made me laugh! Crazy judgemental mannequins.

I am new to etsy too and it is taking over my life for sure! I even dream about it. Seriously. I am going to keep my eye on your blog...for the upcoming topics seem quite interesting indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...