Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sleep? What's That?

The 50th anniversary party for my parents was a hit and everyone had a marvelous time. For little party favors each member of the wedding party received a bottle cap magnet (from Auntie B's Wax) with their image on it...from the wedding. No one believed they were ever that young.

I'm still getting over the exhaustion of it all, which is complicated by my recent inability to sleep for one reason or another. In my exhausted state today I thought, I'll write a post featuring my newest items. That's all well and good, except I would have to rely on my descriptive powers to convey these items as the disc of photos is clear across town right now. Then my exhaustion turned into a horrible headache and any attempt to verbally describe these items made me want to cry.

I can give you a hint: they're holy and irreverent at the same time.

With that I leave you. Perhaps tomorrow or the next day I'll have my act together enough to give you a sneak peak at what will be new at Auntie B's craft show booth this season.

Off to Vicodin Land...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...