Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crabby

Unlike most bloggers, I wait until the day (or week, or month) after a special occasion to wish my readers well. It’s not that I don’t care enough to wish you all well on the day, it just that I can never usually get my act together soon enough to get something written up in time. If I could, I would have wished you all a Happy Valentine’s Day on time.

So, without further adieu,

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

I hope everyone’s day was full of spectacular love and romance.

Husby and I snugged in and had a cozy evening of cracking crab legs and watching a chick flick. (Husby is very good that way, watching chick flicks without complaint when it is obviously necessary.) He cooks the crab himself, and as usual it was fabulous. My body is still trying to adjust to the richness of it all. My contribution to the meal of love – homemade brownies. Not even from a box!

Today I’m back in the studio, pouring a batch of sage-and-lemongrass scented candles. The fragrance will waft up through the vents into all the other rooms of the house. This will give the illusion that I’ve also been doing some house cleaning as everything smells lemon fresh!

Have a happy week!

Reminder: don’t lose that lovin’ feeling just because Valentine’s Day is over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...