Monday, June 29, 2009

Face Book Schmace Book

Oh it's all the rage, isn't it? So I got a Face Book page for my little business and now sit here wondering A) did I do it right? B) how will anyone know it's there? and C) can I run away and hide as it is now going to be very obvious I have no techno prowess at all? I'm feeling very sheepish. That's a nice way of saying I feel like a moronic dolt.

Being the recluse I am, social networking just isn't my thing so I haven't been paying attention to all the instructions on how to Tweet and Friend and all that other jazz. Just call me Wilma Flintstone.

So if anyone out there is reading this post, please leave a comment and let me know if I'm doing anything right, wrong, or at least visible. Apparently you can find the page here.

HELP!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...