Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pre-Christmas Preparations

It's Christmastime and we all know how we must spruce ourselves up for all the hobnobbing we'll be doing.  I made a trip to the beauty shop today.  (Did I just say beauty shop?)  Got a cute little haircut.  Also had some grooming done so I'm not sporting the eyebrows of Andy Rooney


or the moustache of Herschel Bernardi.
I'm a girl again!  So even if I'm on Santa's naughty list he won't pass me by because I'm now cute as a button.  Being cute, especially after the effort I went through today, is just as worthy of Santa's attention as being nice.  Besides, Santa's a guy and guys love cute.

What have you been doing to attract Santa's attention?


1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I've been naughty. Santa gives priority attention to the naughties. It even says so in the song, "He's makin' a list, checkin' it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice." Hey, any attention is better than none! I'll take what I can get! Besides, I heat my house with coal, so it's really a win-win situation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...