Thursday, September 01, 2011

There She Goes Again


In the midst of the flurry of State Fair week I'm taking a short break to tell you a secret. 

I'm moving this blog.

It was a hard decision to make and the transition has proven to be even harder.  I'll be here for a little while yet and will let you know when the switch is complete. 

The new venue is going to allow me to do things I could never dream of doing here.  Or could it be I've become so comfortable here I don't even venture into learning how to improve what I have here?  Doesn't matter.  I've made the decision and that's that.

I have some format changes in mind ~ I'll continue to write about my everyday life (perhaps ho-hum for you, but necessary for my sanity) and will feature other artists and Etsy shops as I have.  In addition to that I'll create posts featuring some of my specific products, the stories behind them, the processes taken to create them, and get this, the opportunity for you to buy them right then and there. 

What?!

Yep, that's right.  If you love it you can buy it. 

I won't bring it up again until the switchover is final.  Just thought I'd give you a heads up ~ it's coming.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...