Thursday, September 16, 2010

No Title For This Rubbish

Boy, things are going kind of icky ever since yesterday afternoon.  This one thing happened, which made me think I should do this other thing.  Then I discovered I have no idea how to do that thing, so I tried to learn about it and found out I need to know lots of other things before I can even begin to do the first thing.  If that initial thing hadn't happened I would be:

A.  Pretty much in the same situation I was in every day prior to now, or
B.  Not thinking about ways to improve my business

So even though that one thing happened to me yesterday it was probably a good thing because it shook me out of my box and I'm looking at things differently.  Except that's making my head hurt because I'm uneducated in the area in which I'm looking for solutions to my dilemma.

And I realize that writing in such vagueries is both confusing and annoying to you, but there is no way I'm going to tell you what that first epiphany-causing event was.  So this post is pretty much a complete bust.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...