Monday, December 20, 2010

Are Clever Commercials Making A Comeback?

Remember when commercials were fun?  They would entertain and tell a story.  They sometimes could even make you cry.  Those were the days, huh?  And what do we get now?  A bunch of text all over the screen with some invisible voiceover person telling us about doorbuster sales.  I'm pretty sure there isn't even such a job as jingle writer anymore ~ it's just easier to buy the rights to an already-written score.

Every once in a while my faith in marketing is restored.  The other day I saw this commercial and just loved it.  Target, kudos.



What's your favorite commercial these days?

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I just saw this commercial last night and thought is was fab! Really made me laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...