Thursday, March 05, 2009

Did You Know - Custom Stuff At Auntie B's

Did you know that not only do I have a fabulous store on Etsy.com, provide brick and mortar shop owners with many of my wonderful items, and travel the countryside showing and selling my wares at various craft and art shows, I can cater to your needs. Your needs.

Yep, Auntie B’s Wax is happy to take on custom orders. I can create a yellow candle with a green apple fragrance. I can give you a grouping of different sized candles, all different colors, all different scents. I’ve made black vanilla-scented candles and blue clove-scented candles for past customers, and I can deviate from the norm for you.

Also included in custom orders are the bottle cap drink charms, pins, and magnets. Are you having a family reunion? I can make bottle cap magnets for the entire group commemorating the event. And wouldn’t it be fun if you were in charge of a class reunion and you could provide everyone with a bottle cap pin with their high school senior picture? How about wedding favors – everyone gets a bottle cap magnet with a picture of the happy couple. I can do it.

If you’re interested in any custom work, please shoot me an email at auntiebswax4u@yahoo.com. I can provide the details and an order form for you. If you're interested in a product listing of my always-available items, I can provide that for you too. Shopping has never been easier, and in this economy, I can guarantee you'll get great items at very reasonable prices.

See you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...