Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sometimes Ya Have To Moan...

Today my hair is funny. It started out okay, but then the humidity hit it and now my head just looks like a hair bubble. Too bad, too, because I have to meet with an old friend for dinner - someone I haven't spent a decent amount of time with in over twenty-five years. I want to look good, but will look like a hair bubble.

Today my brain is also funny. I'm back in that twirly mode where I can't get anything straight. Completely disorganized. The clock is ticking and I have to get things done, but I have no idea what those things are.

So you'd think if my head (hair and brain) is funny, the rest of me would be in tip-top shape. Think again. I'm easing my way into my fat clothes, just in time for summer. I must not mind too much, though, because I just ate a gigantic M&M cookie for an afternoon snack.

In honor of my hair bubble, twirly brain, and M&M cookie behind, I give you The Lady. We love and respect her. And most of all, today, we are her.

Demurely Subversive can be found in my shop.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...