Monday, July 20, 2009

What's Your Interior Style?

I thought this was an interesting little quiz. Click and drag pictures rather than choosing pre-written answers. And be completely honest. I took the quiz twice. The first time, in one of the questions, I chose a book title over the TV remote. The results given for all my answers were repulsive to me. When I went back to retake the quiz, keeping all my answers the same except choosing the remote this time, the resulting style was much more to my liking.

My style personality is High Street Classic. Here's what that means:

Rich and luxurious objects appeal to you. Your home is a temple to all you love. Beloved memories fill your home. You balance function wtih excess. You enjoy the finer things in life. Trends are integrated in your home.

I don't know how on the mark that really is, but it's fun anyway. What's your style personality?

http://iscd.edu.au/personal-style-quiz/

1 comment:

Toni said...

That's a great site! Thanks for finding it!

Toni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...