Thursday, April 29, 2010

Featured Shop - one9designs

About twice a month I contribute an article to the HandmadeMN blog featuring the HandmadeMN members' shops on Etsy. I thought it would be nice to have those articles on my blog too, as I really like the artists and shops I feature, and their wares might add a bit of class to my little corner of the blogosphere.

We love jewelry.  It's so personal, a reflection of what we stand for or who we are.  Designs catch our fancy because of our personalities.  Jewelry given as a gift marks a serious relationship.  That said, what could be even more personal?  Personalized jewelry. 

Kristin at one9designs puts her personality into the personalized jewelry she makes for you.  She takes sterling silver and hand stamps your mark into pieces you can cherish forever.  So pure and simple, yet so meaningful and beautiful.

Take a look at this adorable necklace for the pet lover.  A cute little paw charm along with a silver disc with the name of your pet. 



Don't forget the jewels.  Here is a dainty ring of sterling silver, personalized with your birthstone.  I just love the starburst bezel.



This one is all swirly and girly.  Silver discs stamped with the letter you want to represent your kids or whatever else suits you, along with a bigger disc stamped with the word "blessed."  I think it's my favorite.


What makes one9designs even more special is that Kristin will adjust her shop listings to fit exactly what you're looking for.  In other words, she'll make it as personal as possible, just for you.  She's nice that way.  Visit one9designs and get something really beautiful, really meaningful, and really personal. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...