Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Favorite

I'm going to try something new and hope it catches on a little.  Friday is pretty much my favorite day of the week so I thought it would be fun to make a game of it on the blog.

Every week  around this time I'll post about one of my favorite things.  It could be a picture, a story, a video, an Etsy shop, a person, a quote...anything!  It's all about sharing favorites, because I've found that sometimes I wouldn't even know my favorites were my favorites if someone else hadn't shared their favorites with me. 

I said earlier I wanted to make a game of it.  After peeking at my Friday Favorite, it would be fun if you shared a favorite of yours in the comments.  Anything at all.  It's about the joy that comes about in things that make you happy.  Because if something makes you happy, it will most likely make someone else happy.  A lot of happy floating around isn't such a bad thing, is it? 

So I'll start.  The favorite I'm going to share with you is a blog.  It simply takes my breath away.  Not only does it allow me to see another part of the world, it drives me.  It makes me want to be better.  It makes me want to jump outside of my comfort zone and experience life in an exciting way.  I wonder if Corey ever thought she could have such an effect on someone ~ or many people.  Maybe she knew all along.


Corey captures things we dream about and shows us beauty in everyday things...




...and not so everyday things.



Her blog is called Tongue In Cheek subtitled with "Stories Collected While Living In France."  I can't even tell you how much I love visiting France through Corey's photos and stories.  Her blog is my favorite this week, and will be, well, probably forever. 


All pictures in this post credited to Corey Amaro.   

1 comment:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...