Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Give Me Some Peanuts And Cracker Jacks

OK, the stress is building.  Those loose ends I was talking about yesterday?  Still untied, for doing more urgent things.  I'm further behind than I thought!  And tomorrow guess what ~  I won't be able to accomplish anything at the Auntie B's Wax World Headquarters because it's Husby's turn to have some fun.  And for some reason he chose me as his date. 

I'm not really complaining.  It's a good thing to get out for a date now and then with your husband or wife, especially when you've been married a while.  Walking around holding hands makes you remember why you fell in love in the first place.  Not that you forgot.  Oh, you know what I mean.

It's just that this particular date is a little out of my league.  (Ha!  That's a joke you'll get in the next sentence.)  We're off to the new Target Stadium in Minneapolis to see the Twins play some baseball. 


Baseball's not really my thing, but Husby likes it and got a couple of free tickets from a friend of his.  Besides, what kind of Twin Citian would I be if I didn't go out and root for the home team in the brand new outdoor stadium? 

So we'll be eating hotdogs and drinking beer (or something else, please), checking out the fans as we find so much pleasure in people watching, and of course, seeing those delicious catchers make their crotch signals to the pitcher...uh, maybe I do like baseball.  Husby likes it for different reasons than I do, that's for sure.



Anyway, take in a game if you are so inclined.  If not, watch it on TV and look for me.  I'll be the one with the air in my hair.  I sure hope it doesn't rain.

What plans do you have this exciting day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...