Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Fly Away

It's been a busy time at the Auntie B's Wax World Headquarters. Lots of thinking, lots of producing, lots of packaging, lots of selling. I love life at the headquarters, but no matter how much I love what I do, sometimes I just need a vacation.

Vacation comes from the word "vacate." Let go. Leave. Don't look back for a week or two.

Chances are pretty good I won't be vacating any time too soon, but still I dream. And because I'm merely dreaming and not actually planning, these are the destinations I would choose...

...Italy...



...Hawaii...



...Alaska...

...Door County, Wisconsin (my next state neighbor!)...



...France...


To what destinations would you like to vacate?

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Nice!!! The one place I have been to on your dream list is Italy (Tuscany, Rome and Cinque Terre) and would go back in a heartbeat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...