Friday, November 26, 2010

Featured Shop ~ Sue Pariseau Pottery

Periodically I contribute an article to the HandmadeMN blog featuring the HandmadeMN members' shops on Etsy. I thought it would be nice to have those articles on my blog too; I really like the artists and shops I feature, and their wares might add a bit of class to my little corner of the blogosphere.

Now is the time we start thinking about holiday gift giving, and what better place to shop than from a Minnesota seller on Etsy.  Sue Pariseau Pottery is a good place to find beautiful things.

I like to give (as well as receive!) gifts that are useful.  Sue has some lovely works of art that are also useable and durable. 

One of the coolest inventions ever created is the butter bell.  Sue Pariseau Pottery offers a butter keeper that will not only keep butter fresh and creamy, but will also look classy on the dinner table.


How about this stunning burt-red serving bowl?  The detail is amazing and any hostess would love to serve her delicious veggies from a vessel like this.


I really like this next piece.  An apple baker!  Place a cored apple in the baker and voila, a delictable treat.  Sue even provides a recipe card!


Think food.  Think gift giving.  Think entertaining.  And when you think of these things think of Sue Pariseau Pottery for handmade pottery that is pretty and useful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...