Monday, July 28, 2008

Let Me Satisfy Your Olfactory Fantasies

The custom orders are complete! I'd like to thank the my regular customers and wholesale buyers for their business. Thanks also to Etsy buyers!

The good thing about custom and wholesale orders - I know exactly what to make. There's not a whole lot of thinking involved, just a lot of making. I like to make what people want. Now that the non-thinking jobs are done, for a little while at least, I have to begin the fall/winter line of candles for shows and consignment. (Stay tuned to my sidebar for upcoming shows you'll want to attend for great holiday gift shopping!) Determining colors and scents always seems to be a crap shoot for me. I'm sure I've toiled over this in previous posts - it's an ongoing dilemma. Stick with the existing scents? Add a few new ones? Create an entirely new line?

Lots of things come into play, like budget and storage space. The biggest challenge is reading the customers' minds. Tell me what you're looking for, so I don't have to pretend I'm psychic!

I've created a short survey concerning candle scents. If you're so inclined, I'd love for you to fill it out, complete with any comments you may have. Do you like floral scents? Bakery? Hippy incense?

I want to make what you like. Click below and tell me what it is.

Click Here to take survey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...