Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breathing Deeply

I’ve been spending so much time promoting other wonderful Etsy shops I haven’t taken time to sit back and write about myself. I know I presume to think my little corner of the universe is of any importance, or even interest, but that’s the business of blogging after all.

Auntie B’s Wax is in the midst of the holiday season now, even though it isn’t even Thanksgiving yet. The Chickadee Boutique carries some of my wonderful candles and drink charms now through the first weekend in December.



The Farmer’s Daughter will be restocked regularly with holiday magnets and pins, as well as deliciously scented candles made of paraffin, palm wax, and beeswax. There are also a handful of fancy match holders that can double as votive cups. Lots and lots of stuff. I can’t even think of it all! You’d do better to go to these cheery venues to check it out yourself, or come and see me at the Century College craft show on December 4. I’ll have a bit of everything there too.





I have to confess my preoccupation with production has made me a bit chaotic and twirly. This evening is the first I’ve had in a few weeks where I haven’t had to push myself to complete one thing or another. I feel like I ought to be doing something instead of sitting in my fluffy chair with a cozy lap shawl covering my legs and feet, a collection of candles burning on the hearth, and leisurely writing the story of my life. It’s just so…relaxing. Isn’t wrong to be in the midst of the holiday selling season and be so…relaxed? Well, wrong or not, I’m going to revel in it for now. I’ll return to chaotic and twirly tomorrow.

Note to self: Tomorrow when you're back to chaotic and twirly, try to update the shop!!

Note to readers: Stay tuned for online shop updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...