Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wonderfulness

What a weekend! I spent it in America’s heartland, central Wisconsin, at the Bell Tower Residence Craft Show and Bake Sale. What a successful show it was, not only for me (yay!) but for the residence too. I’ve been doing this show for at least twelve years, and it’s gotten better and better every year. I’m established! Plus I got to meet a very wonderful customer in person, which is always great. Hi G!

It was also a weekend for family. My entire family (sans Husby-it’s his bachelor weekend) spends the weekend working the show (me and Charlotte), touring the town in which my parents grew up (my dad, Pinky, Paenney, and Fojo), and doing a little shopping around town (my mom and Her Sister). We all stay in various rooms of a motel and just party our little hearts out in the evenings. OK, to put that in perspective, “partying our little hearts out” equates to eating snacks, drinking pop, and watching cable TV. Believe it or not I’m the only one in my family that has cable TV. The Food Channel, HGTV, and Turner Classic Movies are quite the treat for those locked into network TV.

Today just added to my good mood. During the Veteran’s Day holiday I poured some wonderful Buttermint Candies candles, as well as some Pumpkin Pie Spice candles. You’ll be able to find those at The Farmer’s Daughter in White Bear Lake. I also worked on an order which will soon be on its way to the East Coast. I’ll have more on that story later.

I haven’t been in this good of a mood in months. I don’t know if I’m anticipating the holidays, if I’m pleased with my business success, or if I’m just feeling mushy about how much I love everyone in my life. My music choices today didn’t hurt. CDs that filled my day were Mike’s Oldfield’s Islands, Neil Diamond’s 12 Songs, and Jean Michel Jarre’s Equinox. Today is simply filled with an overabundance of wonderfulness. It’s great to be me!

1 comment:

gkl60 said...

Hi Sara,
Thanks for the nice hello. I'm so glad you enjoyed your weekend her in the northwoods. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Take care, and Happy Holiday!

Gloria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...