Friday, November 07, 2008

Neato!

This is the first installment of The-Great-NeatoStuff-Promotes Etsy-A-Thon on Auntie B’s blog. There’s just too much wonderfulness in this project I can barely begin to explain it. But that’s never stopped me before.

NeatoStuff is featuring several Etsy shops on its site as their Site Of The Day. The NeatoStuff site is a great place to look for gifts or to find for cool stuff for yourself. Neato stuff, actually.

We're all in this together, so I'm going to spotlight Neato's Site Of The Day on this blog. Why? Because I think NeatoStuff is a fun site, and also because millions of shops in Etsy are really wonderful. They deserve recognition and I’m going to give it to them.

Today’s featured shop is GoGo Kioko. Here is a sample of what you can find:




Go Go visit her shop today!

(Pictures provided by the GoGoKioko shop)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...