Monday, September 19, 2011

The Chateau


Husby and I spent another spectacular weekend at the Chateau St. Croix Fall Festival.  Today I offer some photographic highlights.


Despite the cool, windy, and misty/rainy weather, there were good crowds...and a few characters.




One of the things I love most about doing art shows and festivals is watching people look at what I have to offer.  I couldn't resist capturing this woman enjoying my magnet board...


In other festival news Auntie B may become a YouTube star.  Sir Todd was busy shooting footage of me modeling my new fashion and also Husby and me doing the Hand Jive while the band played the song.  Sir Todd needs to keep his camera to himself, but if it is to be my destiny to end up on YouTube I just hope Tosh.O doesn't get a hold of the footage. 

A very successful, social, and enjoyable weekend was had by all at the Chateau St. Croix.  If you missed it there will be another event at the Chateau in June.  I'll be there, will you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...