Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Winery Show!

Oh my, the neglect I've given this blog is inexcusable.

I've been so busy preparing for the possibility of getting into a show, waiting patiently for the decision of the jury, and wondering what I'll do with all of those products if I don't get into the show that I forgot I've got a blog to keep.

Joy of joys, I got a letter in the mail, welcoming me to the Fete des Fleurs Festival at the Chateau St. Croix Winery, June 21-22. I'm thrilled. This is my first winery show, and am looking forward to the festivities. Husbie will be along for the ride, helping me set up and making sales while I'm not looking. We're a little concerned of the dangers involved being in such close proximity of so many gallons and gallons of wine, however. There will be a temptation to stash a bottle under the craft table.

Come and see me, rain or shine. We'll be there celebrating the blooming of the grape vines, and selling lots and lots of really fun bottle cap drink charms.

In the meantime, check out the latest listing in my store. It's naughty. It's funny. It's Demurely Subversive! Check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...