Thursday, May 08, 2008

Save The Bees!

Many apologies for not paying attention to you for a while. You see, I've been grieving. The situation is very sad and dire. I've been mourning the deaths of the bees.



You can read about it here. It's the mystery of the bees. Strange how one little insect can have such an impact on things. And you thought swatting them was the right thing to do!

The dying bees are affecting Auntie B's Wax in that beeswax is getting more and more expensive. I take a special pride in my beeswax candles in that I leave them pure, adding no fragrance oils or dyes. The flame of a beeswax candle is brighter than that made from other waxes. I've even heard burning a beeswax candle can actually clean the air.

I haven't raised the prices of my beeswax candles yet, and hopefully I won't have to. For now I think I'll light one as a tribute to all those brave little bees who lost their lives working so hard for us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...