Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Featured Shop - Sacred Suds

About twice a month I contribute an article to the HandmadeMN blog featuring the HandmadeMN members' shops on Etsy. I thought it would be nice to have those articles on my blog too, as I really like the artists and shops I feature, and their wares might add a bit of class to my little corner of the blogosphere.

Now is the season of our dry winter skin.  The cold, harsh wind makes us cry out for some relief, and my sanctuary during winter is none other than the bathtub.  A nice warm soak is the perfect remedy to remove the chill from your bones.

Your bath is run, the candles are lit.  To make the experience truly heavenly would be some Sacred Suds.  Andrea has concocted the most divine soaps to make your weary body come alive and to sooth irritated skin.  Make no mistake, while I push these soaps during the harsh winter months of Minnesota, they are just as heavenly anywhere else on earth, in any climate.

Sacred Suds is inspired by the Goddesses and Gods of ancient mythology and provide excellent skin care and aromatherapuetic properties.  Here is just a small peek at what is offered:



Aphrodite, Goddess of Love is a delicious mixture of rose, ylang ylang, and amber, along with rich oils to sooth the skin.  As "rich and sensual as Aphrodite herself."


Cernunnos, Celtic Nature God  has been created to pay homage to a more virile and animal nature.  Scented with pine, fir, rosewood, musk, and clove, this soap will bring you back in touch with the natural being that you are. 


Shakti, Goddess of Creative Energy, a compilation of patchouli, ylang ylang, orange, and clove, will most certainly invigorate the senses as well as the body. 

Go visit Sacred Suds and get the inside scoop on what could be the most luxurious soaps you have ever encountered.  The shop is lovely and includes many glowing testimonials from those who have experienced the effects of these rich and beautiful soaps.  Also in the offerings are gift sets, as well as seasonal fragrances.  Simply heavenly.

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I was inspired by your blog to check out Sacred Suds and just placed my first order. I hope the soaps are as heavenly as you described them.

Andrea said...

Thank you so much, Sara! I am honored. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...