Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year, 2009

Time to clean up the side bar and wait patiently for the new edition of Midwest Art Fairs. I look forward to the arrival of this publication to find new venues at which to show my wares. The new year promises a new schedule for me. Midwest Art Fairs is also a great reference for those of you who want to visit the many art/craft shows occurring in the five-state area.

The past year was a good one for me, not only in a business sense, but also personally. The two realms have become intermingled much more this past year. I’ve met some wonderful fellow-vendors at shows, had a great time meeting new customers, jumped into internet sales, and fostered existing relationships with return customers, both retail and wholesale. My little cottage industry has become such an important part of my life as a whole it’s hard to separate it from “personal.” All of the new experiences and the people I relate with with have helped me become more of the person I want to be, and for that I am grateful.

So on we go. I think many of us are looking forward to the changes in store for us in 2009. It’s going to be a great year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...