Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are You My Type?

One of my favorite bloggers, Jessica Jones of How About Orange had a fun little quiz on her site the other day and I just had to share it.  Actually, it isn't really a quiz at all, but an analysis by what I assume is a leading analyst in the field.  He's especially humorous if you don't answer the questions right away. 

Anyway, he will analyze, through your answers to the questions he posts, what "type" you are.  More specifically, what font best represents your personality.  There are only four questions, so don't be afraid - jump right in.  I was assessed as being Pistilli Roman.  Look how fat and swirly I can be!



Go on and see how you're diagnosed.  I'd love to hear what type you are!  When first logging in you will be asked for a password.  In this space type "character."  Other than that, you're on your own.

Meet the analyst here.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I'm Cooper Black Italic - fun, relaxed and willing to put up with my "love handles." What an amazing analyst - he described me to a tee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...