Thursday, January 07, 2010

Some New Projects In The Making

Last night I started experimenting with a fun project.  The concept is simple, paper dolls that are actually magnets.  Instead of folding clothes tabs around the doll, you simply place the magnetic clothes on the magnetic doll, which is on your refrigerator or locker or filing cabinet or that other metal thing you keep your cool magnets on.

Perfecting the final product may take a little while, but I think I'll be able to have these up for sale within the month. 

Also coming soon to my Etsy shop will be the ladies of pulp fiction.  I've been selling the pulp magnets for a while in other venues and they've been popular, but I've never been completely satisfied with them.  With some new ideas on production I may have the answers I'm looking for to presenting the fun magnets I've always envisioned.



With Christmas behind us I can look forward to a new year fulfilling all the crafty resolutions I made.  And guess what?  I already received an invitation to apply at my favorite winery festival to take place in June.  Yeah, it's going to be a good year.

2 comments:

Chris said...

This book cover makes me smile! The WORST women in the world? That was a real cover for a real book? Amazin'!
Best wishes for you for your magnet dolls idea...very cool!

Sara said...

Chris, you ain't seen nothin' yet! The pulp gals are everything you ever wanted to be, but were, well, too nice to be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...