Thursday, July 08, 2010

Marketfest

I was driving home in the pouring rain yesterday thinking of all the things I have to do, including a special little project that needed to be done before the weekend. When lo and behold it hit me like a ton of bricks ~ I have to take inventory for my event tomorrow!

How could I forget?  Actually I didn't really forget as much as misfigure my days.  Marketfest is on Thursday, when most shows I go to are on the weekend.  And this evening from 6:00 to 9:00 I'll be in beautiful downtown White Bear Lake meeting and greeting my adoring fans.

When you're not visiting my booth you can check out some old-time cars, eat some great food, visit other vendor booths, and listen to music.  I think there's also a petting zoo or something with farm animals for the kids.  It's three solid hours of nothing but fun and hob-nobbing. 

So come on up to White Bear Lake and say hi.  I'd love to see you!  The weather will be warm and sunny for a fun evening out.









Photos courtesy of Marketfest's Facebook Page

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...