Monday, July 05, 2010

A Quiet 4th, Except For Those Neighborhood Firecrackers

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. For a lot of you (like me) the weekend continues today, which is a much needed bonus. Yay!

There's not much to report from the Auntie B's Wax World Headquarters regarding the weekend. Husby and I were in town instead of at the cottage for the first time in a very, very long time. It's a long story. We spent a little time with my parents on Saturday and Husby's dad on Sunday. Other than that, it was a pretty ordinary weekend.

One fun thing that happened was my being featured in two very unusual Etsy Treasuries. Check them out...




Bizarre and beautiful treasuries, don't you think?

Enjoy your extended weekend.  If you're back at work today, welcome back.  It's a day in Craftland for me, getting ready for Marketfest.  I'm very excited to be participating, but so much to do before Thursday.  Off I go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...