Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Featured Shop ~ Palettepassion

About twice a month I contribute an article to the HandmadeMN blog featuring the HandmadeMN members' shops on Etsy. I thought it would be nice to have those articles on my blog too, as I really like the artists and shops I feature, and their wares might add a bit of class to my little corner of the blogosphere.

One of my favorite accessories is the scarf.  They're so flowy and elegant ~ or hip and funky.  They're even better when you know they've been hand-painted.  Jodee does that, and her shop is Palettepassion

She's got every color of the rainbow covered.  Just look at this billowy piece of sunshiny goodness...


How about throwing this around your neck?  It would be perfect with my grey sweater!


A really cool thing about Palettepassion is that the products are arranged by color.  That makes your search so easy when you're looking for just the right shade for that one particular outfit. 


Accessories like these will not only spruce up your own wardrobe, but they also make great gifts.  Hand-painted silk scarves from Palettepassion would make anyone smile!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...