Monday, August 30, 2010

What's At The Fair?

What's at the fair?

Lots of walking with people you like...


...some scary stuff...


...sheep in bathing suits...


...and even Captain Jack...


There's so much more.  Go see for yourself!

p.s.  Captain Jack is attached to me in that last picture.  Really!  I wasn't looking very piratey so I cropped myself out.

p.p.s.  I know you don't believe me.  All right, I admit it, I cropped myself out because I looked dorky. 

p.p.p.s.  I printed out the photo in its entirety (me included) and sleep with it under my pillow.

p.p.p.p.s.  You still don't believe Captain Jack Sparrow was snuggled up to me.  I'll tell you this ~ his coat was made of wool and he smelled of cigarettes.  How would I know that if I didn't have my arm around him?

p.p.p.p.p.s.  I told him "It would have never worked out between us..."  He looked sad about that.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s.  OK, I lied about that last one. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...