Monday, March 01, 2010

Tick Tock

Things just couldn't be more emotionally draining around here.  Mrs. Husby is center of attention, of course.  She's got an expiration date that has been putting pressure on Husby and me to get things wrapped up regarding her affairs and to finalize plans for the "celebration of life."  Of course there is the remaining issue of Mr. Husby.  I kind of hate to refer to him as an issue, but the circumstances surrounding him certainly qualify as an issue.  This is extremely weird.  I never thought it would be like this.

Production continues as well as can be expected.  I spent some time working on the bottle cap collections, magnets and drink charms.  There are also dozens of palm wax votives in the making.  Palm wax is where it's at, you know.  All natural, renewable, non-petroleum-based wax.  I've got some really fun scents going too.  The latest in the melting pot was Lemon Pound Cake.  Scrumptious.

Despite my pleasure in making things like drink charms and candles, it's been rather dreary around here these days.  The attention to my blog is so much less than I would like, and the subject matters, well, less than entertaining.  So bear with me.  Better days are yet to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...