Don't you love it when...
* despite having to get up and leave for work before the sun rises the brisk, clear, dark morning sky shows a skillion bright, twinkling stars?
* after weeks of feeling you've lost your edge with your craft someone comes through and thinks your work is great?
* you know you can do it all by yourself?
* you can't go on living without a bite of chocolate the person you least expect offers you a candy bar?
* the days get shorter and the nights are filled with the savory aromas of soups and breads?
* days of preparation leave you completely prepared?
* the outdoor air feels light and clean?
* gold, red, and orange become the colors of nature?
* the weekend arrives and you've got two whole days to be completely yourself?
Happy Friday everyone. Recognize the things you love.