Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Tribute To The Monsters ~ The Wolfman

I love scary movies. Not slashers ~ none of that Freddie Kruger/Michael Myers stuff. I'm talking scary. Surreal, mysterious, and supernatural. Curses and hexes. My favorite scary movies don't really "scare" me any more, but they epitomize, for me, what scary should be ~ the black-and-white movies from the golden age of Hollywood. The monsters.

This week on the blog I'm paying tribute to the monsters of Halloween. I dare you to take some time during this Halloween season to watch some of the classic horrors. They go great with popcorn.

Even the man who is pure in heart
and says his prayers by night
Can become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
 and the moon is full and bright.

 See the previously honored monsters here and here and here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...